Sanya-Beijing Flights Cost as Much as $3,940 During Chinese New Year. Here’s Why
As the Chinese New Year holiday season draws to a close, a discussion about “sky-high air fares” has flooded the internet. According to articles circulating online, flights from South China’s resort city of Sanya, Hainan province, to the country’s capital of Beijing cost as much as 25,000 yuan ($3,940), while flights from Hainan’s capital, Haikou, also were ludicrously expensive. The airline industry was accused of “slaughtering” travelers during the peak season. Is that really the case?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas