China Health Care Sector’s Robust Growth to Continue Apace, Analyst Says
China’s health care sector is expected to continue its robust growth as the industry is benefiting from supportive policies and investors are drawn to surging biotech stocks listed in Hong Kong, said an analyst at ICBC International.
Chinese pharmaceutical companies would get a boost from the government regulator’s faster approvals of new drugs and medical devices, said Zhang Jialin, a senior health-care analyst with ICBC International Research Ltd. in Hong Kong.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas