Regulator Tests New Rules for Better Oversight of the Insurance Industry
China’s insurance regulator released a series of rules on Thursday to strengthen supervision of how insurers manage their assets and liabilities, the latest move in Beijing’s broader efforts to curb financial risks.
The China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) said it would implement these new rules on a trial basis, with no regulatory actions based on rating results, for at least a year to allow insurers to adjust.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas