Opinion: In Africa, Future of French Companies Goes Through China
The French presidential agenda at the end of 2017 put Africa at the heart of French diplomatic efforts: President Emmanuel Macron closed the year by celebrating Christmas with the troops engaged in Operation Barkane in Niger. This trip closely followed a heavily business oriented trip to Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana. And 2018 opened with his first presidential visit to China. It is interesting to note that Macron went to China just after visiting Africa — because there is no doubt that Africa is one of the main domains on which the two countries have a pressing interest in cooperating.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas