China Widens Net to Catch Violations in Natural Reserves
China is expanding oversight of businesses that may be violating rules meant to protect natural reserves, the Ministry of Ecological Environment said Thursday.
The ministry and six other agencies will inspect some 1,300 reserves both at the national and regional levels for illegal operations that may threaten such sites, according to ministry head Li Ganjie.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas