Regulators Take Aim at Maverick PE Fund
Another high-flying private financial company has been placed in the regulatory spotlight amid China’s sweeping campaign to crack down on market irregularities.
Jiuding Capital Co., a Beijing-based private equity (PE) firm, announced in a regulatory filing in late March that it was under investigation by the China Securities Regulatory Commission for possibly violating securities laws.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 3China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 4 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 5Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas