Regulators Take Aim at Maverick PE Fund
Another high-flying private financial company has been placed in the regulatory spotlight amid China’s sweeping campaign to crack down on market irregularities.
Jiuding Capital Co., a Beijing-based private equity firm, announced in a regulatory filing in late March that it was under investigation by the China Securities Regulatory Commission for possibly violating securities laws.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas