Livestreaming Gamer Takes Playbook to Wall Street
Huya Inc. plans to raise up to $200 million in a New York initial public offering (IPO) in what could become the first such U.S. listing from China’s young but fast-growing group of live-broadcasting specialists.
Huya first announced its intent last month, when parent YY Inc. said it had submitted confidential filings for a New York listing. In its IPO prospectus, Huya said the offering is being underwritten by Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and UBS.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas