Public Servant Test-Training Centers Set to Go Public
Two firms that operate training centers for civil service exams are seeking to go public, as China’s private education industry heats up.
Beijing Huatu Hongyang Education & Culture Corp. Ltd. has filed a preliminary prospectus with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, without offering details on its initial public offering (IPO), while rival Beijing Offcn Education Technology Co. Ltd. is working on a backdoor listing in Shenzhen.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas