Tesla To Recall 8,898 Cars in China Over Corroding Bolts
U.S. automaker Tesla Inc. will recall nearly 9,000 electric cars in China beginning on June 28 to correct possible corrosion in steering bolts.
The recall will involve a total of 8,898 Model S vehicles produced between September 2013 and April 2016, according to a statement (link in Chinese) posted Monday by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas