Trump Sees ‘Good Chance’ of Trade Agreement With China
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the U.S. and China will have a “very good chance at making a deal” on trade.
The statement offers some optimism that the world’s two largest economies will be able to settle their differences and avoid a trade war after weeks of simmering tensions over the issue.
“I think China is very serious, and we're very serious. We have no choice but to be very serious,” Trump told reporters between meetings with visiting French President Emmanuel Macron at the White House.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas