Opinion: China’s Sprawling Xiongan: Easier Said Than Done
China last week approved the master plan for the upcoming Xiongan New Area, which lays out a blueprint for a pleasant, modern and green urban environment.
As I studied the official documents, a few points caught my attention.
The first point is the focus on the organized implementation of the master plan.
The State Council’s remarks on the master plan call for “strengthened organized implementation of the plan,” and described the Xiongan New Area as the “inheritance we will leave for future generations.” It said that the plan must be “strictly implemented,” and that “no department or person must amend or modify it illegally.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas