Quick Take: Hainan Unveils Plan to Clean Up Its Water
The tropical island of Hainan has announced a plan to clean up its lakes, rivers and bays after the central government announced it would become a testing ground for greater environmental conservation.
Under the three-year campaign, the province’s government will target 126 polluted lakes, rivers and coastal bodies of water to make sure the water quality in the targeted waterways qualifies as “class three” under national surface water standards.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas