Quick Take: Hainan Unveils Plan to Clean Up Its Water
The tropical island of Hainan has announced a plan to clean up its lakes, rivers and bays after the central government announced it would become a testing ground for greater environmental conservation.
Under the three-year campaign, the province’s government will target 126 polluted lakes, rivers and coastal bodies of water to make sure the water quality in the targeted waterways qualifies as “class three” under national surface water standards.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5In-Depth: Investment Group CMIG Starts Asset Sales Amid Liquidity Crunch
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas