Quick Take: Drone-Maker DJI Makes Pact With Chemical Giant DowDuPont
DJI Technology Co. Ltd., the world’s largest drone-maker, has partnered with U.S. chemical giant DowDuPont Inc. to set standards for agricultural drones.
This tie-up marks the latest case of global players forming alliances with DJI, the dominant player in the country’s booming agricultural drone market.
The standards were unveiled at a media event on Friday in Nanjing, Jiangsu province. They are the product of collaboration between the agricultural business departments of DJI and DowDuPont. DowDuPont was created through a merger of Dow and DuPont in August and is the world's largest chemical company in terms of sales.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas