China Investigates Shattered Windshield on Airbus Plane
China’s aviation authority said the windshield that shattered during a Sichuan Airlines flight Monday, forcing an emergency landing, was the original equipment installed by Airbus and didn’t have any repair history before the failure.
The cockpit windshield on an Airbus A319 blew out Monday at 32,000 feet, causing a co-pilot to be partly sucked out of the plane. The flight eventually landed safely. The co-pilot and another crew member suffered minor injuries.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas