Microsoft, Exxon on Board as Bloomberg Launches New-Economy Forum
Financial news and information provider Bloomberg LP will stage a new-economy forum hosted by major CEOs in China this fall, representing the main initiative for its consumer arm in a media market that is at once filled with potential but also tricky due to tight government oversight.
At the same time, Bloomberg Media CEO Justin Smith also told Caixin in an interview that China’s wildly popular WeChat social networking service could provide a model that Western media might try to copy in their search for business models capable of challenging the current dominance of Google and Facebook.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas