Microsoft, Exxon on Board as Bloomberg Launches New-Economy Forum
Financial news and information provider Bloomberg LP will stage a new-economy forum hosted by major CEOs in China this fall, representing the main initiative for its consumer arm in a media market that is at once filled with potential but also tricky due to tight government oversight.
At the same time, Bloomberg Media CEO Justin Smith also told Caixin in an interview that China’s wildly popular WeChat social networking service could provide a model that Western media might try to copy in their search for business models capable of challenging the current dominance of Google and Facebook.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas