Opinion: Worldwide Banking Rules a Model for Facebook Oversight
Facebook founder, Chairman and CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s current dilemma is much like one portrayed in Mary Shelley’s “Frankenstein,” in which young scientist Victor Frankenstein invents a macabre but sentient monster in an unconventional experiment. And as in “Frankenstein,” the global villagers are laying siege to Zuckerberg’s glorious castle and creation. How investors and speculators interpret and react to a threat to its sprawling business model will redefine data privacy across the internet in both the West and China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas