Electric Car Startup Makes Splash with German Painting Tie-Up
Future Mobility Corp. (FMC), an electric-vehicle (EV) startup founded by BMW and Tesla alumni, has signed a deal for German engineering firm Duerr Group to build it an automated painting factory as it prepares to launch its first model.
The Duerr-built factory will be able to paint up to 150,000 cars a year for FMC’s Byton brand in Nanjing in what is one of the biggest orders from an electric-vehicle company to date, Duerr said in a release. The price of the deal was not disclosed.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas