Xiaomi to Sell at Least Half Its IPO Via CDRs in Shanghai
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc. said Thursday that at least half the shares in its planned initial public offering (IPO) will be sold through Chinese depositary receipts (CDRs) on the mainland market.
Xiaomi’s planned blockbuster IPO, which is expected to raise as much as $10 billion, will be the largest since the 2014 debut of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. The Xiaomi shares are to be split between Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas