Crypto Chip ‘Czar’s’ Search for AI-Powered Future
The cryptocurrency market has been on a wild rollercoaster since 2017, causing cheers and tears for market players as the value of bitcoin surged from $1,000 to $19,000 and then plunged to $6,400.
While market opinions are mixed on the future of bitcoin, there is less argument in the industry that Wu Jihan and his Bitmain Technologies Ltd. are among the biggest winners regardless of the cryptocurrency market’s ups and downs.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas