Court Sides With Lawyer Sued for Criticizing ‘Medicinal’ Liquor-Maker
A Shanghai court has sided with a lawyer whom a well-known manufacturer of medicinal liquor had accused of defamation, months after a Guangdong-based doctor was detained for 100 days for criticizing the same company.
Shanghai lawyer Cheng Yuan is not guilty of damaging Hongmao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.’s reputation, the court in the city’s Minhang district determined recently, Caixin has learned.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas