Court Sides With Lawyer Sued for Criticizing ‘Medicinal’ Liquor-Maker
A Shanghai court has sided with a lawyer whom a well-known manufacturer of medicinal liquor had accused of defamation, months after a Guangdong-based doctor was detained for 100 days for criticizing the same company.
Shanghai lawyer Cheng Yuan is not guilty of damaging Hongmao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.’s reputation, the court in the city’s Minhang district determined recently, Caixin has learned.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas