Financial Fraud Against Private Investors Continues Rising
Fraud targeting private investors still thrives in China despite tightening government crackdowns on financial crimes, the country’s top procurators said Thursday.
Financial crime in general has declined since 2017 amid toughening oversight, but scams aimed at random retail investors have been rising, leveraging the internet and innovative tactics, according to the Supreme People's Procuratorate.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas