HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co. Ltd. has reshuffled its board and top leadership in response to the accidental death July 3 of co-founder Wang Jian — one of the twin engines that turbocharged the company.
Caixin learned from separate sources that HNA issued several internal notices on Monday regarding leadership changes, including the naming of Chen Feng, co-founder and co-chairman of the company, as sole chairman.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas