SF Express Gets Warm Welcome in Offshore Bond Market
Chinese courier company SF Express Co. Ltd. said its $500 million offshore bond was oversubscribed sevenfold by global investors, reflecting warm market reception for the fast-growing logistics giant.
The five-year bonds, to be issued by the wholly owned subsidiary SF Holding Investment Ltd., were priced for an annual yield at 4.125%, according to an SF Express filing Friday. The bonds will be traded on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5Indebted Chinese Investment Firm Turns to Thai Conglomerate for New Co-Chairman
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas