Commerce Ministry Spokesman Made Hainan Vice Governor
Tropical Hainan province, the frontier of China’s economic reform and opening up, has a new vice governor parachuted in from the Ministry of Commerce, as the island works to transform itself into China’s newest and largest free trade zone (FTZ).
Shen Danyang, the ministry’s policy research head and spokesman, is heading south to join Hainan’s government as its seventh vice governor. His replacement at the ministry has not yet been announced.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas