Is China’s New Infrastructure Spending Spree on Horizon?
China’s top leadership has restored infrastructure investment as a top priority, fueling expectations of a new construction spending spree as the government counters the effects of slowing domestic growth and the trade war with the U.S.
But the investment rush has yet to come into view.
Several provincial-level governments have acted on the central government’s call to put more money into infrastructure projects, but so far, most of those on the agenda are ongoing projects rather than new investment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas