China Fights ‘Gang Crime’ and ‘Evil’ in Illegal Lending
China’s top banking regulator is launching a special campaign to “sweep gang crime and eliminate evil” in the financial sector, targeting illegal lending and debt collecting.
The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC) issued a notice Tuesday asking local regulators to work with police departments on crackdown on gangster-like activities by illegal loan providers.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas