In Depth: Is China on Verge of Private Equity Implosion?
A group of unhappy investors arrived at the headquarters of Shanghai’s economic crimes police on the morning of Aug. 31 to deliver embroidered banners.
They were protesting — in a distinctly Chinese way. The banner embroidery said, “Support the Arrest and Conviction of Fuxing’s Swindling Cronies” and “We Expect What Was Stolen to Be Returned to the People ASAP.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas