At ‘Summer Davos,’ Experts Debate How China Should Support Green Development Abroad
China has an unprecedented opportunity to influence whether the world will avoid catastrophic climate change, experts said at the World Economic Forum conference in Tianjin on Wednesday, but they were divided over how China could or should encourage its partners to adopt greener approaches.
These questions are critical for a country that has come to wield great influence in the developing world thanks to its Belt and Road Initiative — China’s ambitious plan to build up trade links around the world by pouring billions of dollars into infrastructure projects abroad.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas