Securities Watchdog to Reshuffle Powerful Listing Review Panel
China’s securities watchdog will reshuffle the powerful panel that reviews IPO applications this month, as it tries to balance its goals of stronger oversight with a more streamlined listing process.
The current panel, which reviews new listings for the country’s two main boards in Shanghai and Shenzhen, and the Nasdaq-style ChiNext in Shenzhen, has 63 members. That group will continue to function until the new one is appointed and new members assume their duties, said Gao Li, spokeswoman for the China Securities Regulatory Commsion (CSRC), last Friday.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas