Timeline: China’s Stock Market Rescue Mission
China’s stock markets have been on a roller coaster ride since the government stepped in to shore up fading investor confidence amid a prolonged downturn in share prices. Over the last few days, local governments and high-ranking officials have made announcements offering rescue measures or words of encouragement for the country’s beleaguered stock markets. To help readers make sense of this confusing, tumultuous period, Caixin has created a timeline of the major events that have taken place.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas