Pinduoduo Beefs Up for Online Health Sales
Chinese discount e-commerce site Pinduoduo Inc. is moving into online health care sales, following similar moves by Amazon.com Inc. and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
Pinduoduo has been on a hiring spree of employees who have an online pharmacy background, according to Chinese media reports, and the company now features a “health care” section at the bottom of its search pages, which offers nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, condoms and contact lenses.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas