China Readies Rules to Bring Financial Conglomerates Into Line
The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) plans to roll out long-awaited pilot regulations for the country’s financial conglomerates in the first half of 2019 to get the sprawling sector in line.
The coming regulations — 16 years in the making — aim to stem the expansionary tide of the county’s financial sector, whose growth over the last few years the central bank has characterized as “barbaric” in a new report.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas