China Seeks ‘Mutually Acceptable’ Resolution to Trade War, Says Vice President
China is willing to negotiate with the U.S. on issues of mutual concern, and push for a “mutually acceptable” resolution to their economic and trade issues, Vice President Wang Qishan said Tuesday.
Wang made the speech at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum in Singapore, ahead of a potential meeting between President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Argentina’s capital Buenos Aires at the end of November.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas