Venture Capital, Faraday Cited in Renewed U.S. Allegations
The Trump administration cited Chinese government-backed venture capitalists and a struggling electric vehicle startup as examples of China’s allegedly unfair technology transfers and theft of intellectual property, central issues of contention in the ongoing trade war.
The renewed accusations against China were in a 53-page report issued Tuesday by the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) updating a March finding that set off the trade war. In just over a week, President Donald Trump and President Xi Jinping are to discuss China-U.S. trade tensions at a G20 summit in Argentina.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas