Missing Casino Tycoon Returns After Investigation
Yang Zhihui, the chairman of Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. who disappeared for three months, has returned and “resumed his duties,” Landing International said.
Yang was absent since Aug. 23 to assist Chinese authorities in an investigation, Landing said in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange earlier this week. On Aug. 23, the company reported that Yang was “out of contact or reach” and confirmed on Oct. 2 that it was still unable to reach Yang.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas