Quotas Announced to Cut Wasted Renewable Power Production
China’s state planner, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), announced plans for a new renewable-power quota system to be launched by the end of the year as it looks to cut large-scale waste of its renewable energy sources.
China is a world leader in green technology, with renewables accounting for two-thirds of newly installed power capacity last year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas