Credit Rating Firms May Be Suspended Over Conflicts of Interest
A Chinese bond market regulator is considering rules to curb conflicts of interest in the securities-rating industry. The worst violators could be banned from doing business, as one rating company was last year.
The National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (NAFMII), a central-bank-backed body that oversees the interbank market, will soon introduce rules for regulating conflicts of interest and disclosure in the rating industry, aiming to promote independence, objectivity and impartiality, Caixin has learned.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas