China Biz Roundup Podcast: Lunar New Year Spending, Box Office Record, and MSCI Indexes
Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing consumer spending growth; director of blockbuster “The Wandering Earth” busy fighting online piracy; MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes; and more
- Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing growth in consumer spending.
- The director of blockbuster hit “The Wandering Earth” has no time to enjoy his success as he’s busy fighting online piracy.
- MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes.
- MUCH more.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2Patchy Risk Disclosure Earns Shanghai Pudong Development Bank a Slap on the Wrist
- 3State Rail Operator Blamed for Beijing Labor Day Chaos
- 4Major Chinese State Firms Told to Keep a Closer Eye on Their Derivative Trading
- 5Illegal Fuel Trade Probe Detains Six Employees of BP’s South China Venture
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas