China Biz Roundup Podcast: Lunar New Year Spending, Box Office Record, and MSCI Indexes
Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing consumer spending growth; director of blockbuster “The Wandering Earth” busy fighting online piracy; MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes; and more
- Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing growth in consumer spending.
- The director of blockbuster hit “The Wandering Earth” has no time to enjoy his success as he’s busy fighting online piracy.
- MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes.
- MUCH more.
- 1Semiconductor Tech Trends Favor China in the Long Term
- 2China Encourages More Domestic Investment Abroad
- 3Four Things to Watch as China’s Leaders Map Out the Next Five Years
- 4Rebounding Chinese Economy Will Expand This Year, Top Officials Say
- 5There’s No Lasting Shortage Behind China’s Surging Corn Prices, Official Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas