China Biz Roundup Podcast: Lunar New Year Spending, Box Office Record, and MSCI Indexes
Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing consumer spending growth; director of blockbuster “The Wandering Earth” busy fighting online piracy; MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes; and more
- Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing growth in consumer spending.
- The director of blockbuster hit “The Wandering Earth” has no time to enjoy his success as he’s busy fighting online piracy.
- MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes.
- MUCH more.
- 1For Electric-Vehicle Maker Nio, Government Tie-Up Has Its Benefits
- 2Tencent’s PUBG Mobile Game Hits $3 Billion Milestone
- 3Zoom Investment Grew From Li Ka-shing’s Disgust at Pricey Video Gear, Says His Tech-Savvy Companion
- 4In Depth: CATL Loses Electric-Car Battery Crown as Foreign Firms Muscle In
- 5Trending in China: Outrage Ensues as Updated U.S. Student Visa Policies Force International Students into a Dilemma
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas