China Biz Roundup Podcast: Lunar New Year Spending, Box Office Record, and MSCI Indexes
Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing consumer spending growth; director of blockbuster “The Wandering Earth” busy fighting online piracy; MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes; and more
- Lunar New Year festivities continue trend of slowing growth in consumer spending.
- The director of blockbuster hit “The Wandering Earth” has no time to enjoy his success as he’s busy fighting online piracy.
- MSCI accepts new Chinese securities for major indexes.
- MUCH more.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas