China Biz Roundup Podcast: Apple-WeChat Tussle and Rotten Cafeteria Food
Apple, WeChat tussle over how to divide revenue; China’s livestreaming industry; Chengdu parents protest rotten cafeteria food; and more
- Apple, WeChat tussle over how to divvy up mini program revenue.
- Livestreaming industry is now ‘Tencent-led oligopoly.’
- Chengdu parents found moldy food served to children at school.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas