China Biz Roundup Podcast: Ex-Moutai Boss Expelled From Party; Trade War Impact on Health Care
Former boss of Kweichow Moutai faces graft charges; latest Chinese tariffs unlikely to hit health care hard, analysts say; a new way of detecting illegal lending; and more
- Former boss of China’s ‘national liquor’ faces graft charges.
- Latest Chinese tariffs unlikely to hit health care hard, analysts say.
- How to find illegal lenders? Watch who’s taking cases to the courts.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Exclusive: Former Head of Citic Bank Is Under Investigation
- 2Update: China’s Economic Activity Slowed Further in August
- 3 Central Bank Bucks Expectation of Key Interest Rate Cut
- 4China’s 2015 Stock Crash Was ‘Inevitable,’ Former Securities Czar Says
- 5In Depth: Is China’s Animation Industry Ready to Take Off?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas