China Biz Roundup Podcast: Ex-Moutai Boss Expelled From Party; Trade War Impact on Health Care
Former boss of Kweichow Moutai faces graft charges; latest Chinese tariffs unlikely to hit health care hard, analysts say; a new way of detecting illegal lending; and more
- Former boss of China’s ‘national liquor’ faces graft charges.
- Latest Chinese tariffs unlikely to hit health care hard, analysts say.
- How to find illegal lenders? Watch who’s taking cases to the courts.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Wuhan Virus Latest: Official Infection Count Nears 450 as Outbreak Spreads
- 2Corrupt Chinese Official Pours Moutai Down the Drain
- 3How Did Two Women Drive a Luxury SUV Into the Forbidden City?
- 4Update: U.S. and China Sign Phase One Trade Deal
- 5JD.com Doubles Down on Smaller-Cities Expansion to Bolster 2020 Growth
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas