China Biz Roundup Podcast: Three More Chinese Shipbuilders in Merger Talks
Three more Chinese shipbuilders in merger talks; Huawei seeks $1.5 billion loan from domestic banks; China’s two oil giants to collaborate on oil and gas exploration; and more
- Three more Chinese shipbuilders in merger talks.
- Huawei seeks $1.5 billion loan from domestic banks.
- China’s two oil giants to collaborate on oil and gas exploration.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Huawei Persists in Developing Cutting-Edge Semiconductors
- 2Didi Files for Long-Awaited IPO, Even as Regulatory Headwinds Threaten Business
- 3Cover Story: China Pushes Hydrogen Energy to Achieve Carbon Goals
- 4Fosun Expects to Start China Production of BioNTech Shot in August
- 5Tencent-Backed Kanzhun Almost Doubles After $912 Million IPO
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas