China Biz Roundup Podcast: Rural Doctors Quit En Masse Over Subsidy Delays
Populist Taiwan mayor wins KMT nomination; Chinese brokerages see strong growth in first-half profits; rural doctors quit en masse over subsidy delays; and more
- Populist Taiwan mayor wins KMT nomination.
- Chinese brokerages see strong growth in first-half profits.
- Rural doctors quit en masse over subsidy delays.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Wuhan Virus Latest: Wuhan Imposes Massive Quarantine, Shutting Down Public Transit
- 2How Did Two Women Drive a Luxury SUV Into the Forbidden City?
- 3Update: U.S. and China Sign Phase One Trade Deal
- 4Wuhan Virus Update: Health Expert Warns of ‘Super-Spreader’ of Viral Pneumonia
- 5Tencent Chairman Pony Ma Sells $260 Million of Shares
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas