China Green Bulletin: Efforts at Improving ESG Reporting Need to Go Further, Says Expert
The Caixin ESG biweekly has been upgraded to the China Green Bulletin! And what you receive is the free biweekly version. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep updated with green, energy and ESG news from China.
The Glasgow Pact was agreed on by world leaders at COP26, after last-minute negotiations on the use of coal. Although experts said only “incremental progress” was made, a U.S.-China joint declaration pledging to work together on climate action over the next decade boosted confidence. Read more here.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1China to Encourage Low-Emission Gasoline Cars Amid Green Push
- 2Hong Kong Allows Airlines to Restart Boeing 737 Max Flights
- 3China Sees Smaller Spillover Impact From Fed Moves Than Before
- 4In Depth: China’s Lagging Expansion of Medical Infrastructure
- 5Evergrande to Hire Advisers on Debt Risks, Creditor Demands
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas