Editorial: China’s Stabilizing Economy Offers Leaders a Window of Opportunity for Reform
China’s economy grew 6.9% in the second quarter, according to latest official figures, continuing its recovery momentum after the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate fell to 6.7% in the first three quarters in 2016.
The second-quarter figures, released by the National Bureau of Statistics last week, are better than the market’s estimate, indicating the resilience and potential of the Chinese economy.
The Founder of Caixin Media
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas