Deppon Logistics Latest Major Chinese Courier to List
Deppon Logistics is set to become the latest major Chinese delivery company to conduct an initial public offering (IPO), after receiving approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission for a planned Shanghai listing.
Deppon, one of six companies whose Chinese mainland IPO plans were given the green light Tuesday, will join a list of parcel delivery firms who have done IPOs in recent years. Rivals YTO, Shentong, ZTO, Shunda, SF Express and Best Inc. have already gone public on Chinese and overseas exchanges.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas