Report Warns of Dual Risks for Real Estate
The two major risks facing China’s real estate market are that the bubble could continue to inflate or eventually burst, a new report warned.
China’s property market still faces dual major risks as short-term administrative curbing policies to cool the housing market hold up and long-term adjustment methods are still yet to come, a top government think tank warned.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas