Graft-Buster Tapped for Leadership of Banking Regulator
A former graft-buster has been put into the leadership of China’s top banking regulatory body, highlighting Beijing’s determination to root out misdeeds that threaten the stability of the financial system.
Zhou Liang, 46, has been named as a vice chairman of the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), according to a statement on the commission’s website late Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas