Second China-Built Passenger Jet Completes Test Flight
The second China-built COMAC C919 passenger jet has completed its first test flight, surpassing its predecessor’s May flight in terms of maximum altitude and speed.
After taking off Sunday morning from Shanghai Pudong International Airport, the new C919 prototype, which bore the identification number 10102, successfully flew for over two hours before landing safely. While airborne, the jetliner reached a maximum altitude of 15,300 feet, over 50% higher than the 10,000 feet reached by the previous C919 model, the 10101, months earlier, according to state media reports.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas