Heavy Smog Hits North China, Triggering Alerts in Over 30 Cities
Choking smog rolled into North China on Saturday, as authorities issued alerts for more than 30 cities in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and neighboring provinces through next week.
Within the affected area, 30 cities issued orange alerts for severe air pollution, the second-worst level under China’s four-tiered air quality rating system. Those included Beijing and neighboring Tianjin, as well as cities in nearby Shanxi, Shandong and Henan provinces.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas