Alibaba Founder Jack Ma: ‘Global Is Great’
(Davos, Switzerland) – Alibaba founder and e-commerce mogul Jack Ma on Wednesday sung the praises of free trade and warned against protectionism, just weeks after two of his companies suffered setbacks at the hands of a U.S. government taking an increasingly hard line on China.
“When trade stops, war begins,” Ma said, speaking on an e-commerce-themed panel at the World Economic Forum, one of the world’s leading annual meetings for discussion on economic issues each year in Davos, Switzerland. “It’s easy to (start) a trade war, hard to stop it.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas